Do you get nervous when you think of visiting the dentist? You’re not alone. We at Novan Dental understand. We’re here to do everything possible to ensure your comfort and security. One thing that sometimes helps is to have a sense of humor…and sometimes, the cornier the jokes, the better. If you are apprehensive about your next dental appointment, just read these one-liners:
– I went to the dentist without lunch, and he gave me a plate.
– A dentist and manicurist fought tooth and nail.
– Be kind to your dentist because he has fillings too.
– My dentist would simply not stop working on my teeth. He was abscessive compulsive.
– The dentist’s alibi was full of holes, so the police performed a cavity search.
– A dentist has to tell a patient the whole tooth.
– Going to the dentist can be very full-filling.
– The dentist’s favorite shopping center is “The Gap”.
– A dentist named Dr. Howie McCavity always quit work at tooth-hurtie.
– Dentists have their own flossify on how to keep teeth clean.
– A lawyer asked his dentist to give him a retainer.
– Do dentists of foreign extraction pull teeth rootinely?
The next time you visit Drs. Nguyen and Chu, our dentists in Sacramento, California, no worries—we’ll just have fun. You can call anytime with questions or to make an appointment at 916-422-3991.